Graduates of the MSc Corporate Financial Management programme will possess career-ready skills in:
Corporate finance and reporting
Risk management and banking regulation
Mergers and acquisitions
Business performance management
Corporate governance and social responsibility
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Portfolio tasks featuring a built-in function that allows you to collate your work for presentation to employers
- Instant feedback tasks of between 500 -1,000 words, accompanied by tutor guidelines on how to approach each assignment
- A pre-selected suite of TED-Ed lessons to aid your understanding of the concepts covered in each module
- A VoiceThread feature containing audio and visual prompts from your tutor, creating a platform for dialogue within which you can submit your own comments on the module topic via audio or video files
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (minimum 3 years' management experience for mature study route).
You will study two core modules, and then select one of two elective streams.
Students who choose Elective Stream 1 will study risk management and banking regulation, in addition to mergers and acquisitions.
Students who choose Elective Stream 2 will study business performance management as well as corporate governance and social responsibility.
Each module is worth 30 credits You are expected to complete your dissertation one year after the start date of the programme. The programme has 180 UK credits in total.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on the classes of February & May 2017
TestimonialsI chose to study online with ULaw because I believe that my degree will open more doors for me in my career path.This programme gives you the employability boost you need to build your career in finance, consultancy, and related fields.
Unusual investment strategies: Thinking outside the stockWhat other ways can you diversify your investment portfolios? Here are three slightly unusual but potentially lucrative ways to do it.4October201730
Why October spooks investorsWhy does the month of October send shivers down the spines of some finance and investment experts?October201723
3 accounting scandals that shook the worldNothing provokes universal outrage like greed and abuse of power. Here are three of the biggest accountancy scandals that shocked the w...Ready to apply?Apply nowCheckout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method