Graduates of the MSc in Leadership and Human Resources Management programme will possess career-ready skills in:
Leadership and management development
Managing employment relations
Coaching and mentoring
Leading organisation design and development
Business skills development
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Portfolio tasks featuring a built-in function that allows you to collate your work for presentation to employers
- Instant feedback tasks of between 500 -1,000 words, accompanied by tutor guidelines on how to approach each assignment
- A pre-selected suite of TED-Ed lessons to aid your understanding of the concepts covered in each module
- A VoiceThread feature containing audio and visual prompts from your tutor, creating a platform for dialogue within which you can submit your own comments on the module topic via audio or video files
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
Students will study six modules worth 15 UK credits, one module worth 30 UK credits, and another worth 60 UK credits. This programme has 180 UK credits in total.
You will be provided with online video tutorials and workshops for each module, and expected to complete each workshop before starting the next topic. There is a considerable amount of online group work on the programme, in addition to independent self-study. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on the class of February & May 2017
TestimonialsI found student support to be very good, and the tutor response is quite timely as well.The programme blends theory and practice and enables you to develop a comprehensive knowledge of contemporary leadership and HRM within a national and international context.I chose to study online with ULaw because I believe that my degree will open more doors for me in my career path.
Everything you need to know about Engineering Management1October201802
How does HR add value to an organisation?As a non-revenue generating department, HR teams must fight against the threat of automation, and prove their worth to the future of bu...September201824