Graduates of the Dual MA & MSc in Finance and Investment will possess career-ready skills in:
- Corporate finance
- Business and financial analysis
- Corporate governance and ethics
- Performance management and control
- Quantitative methodology and financial markets
Who is the Dual MSc & MA in Finance and Investment for?
The dual MSc & MA in Finance and Investment has been designed for motivated professionals looking to enhance their credentials by supplementing their existing expertise with the most up-to-date financial concepts, business philosophies, and leadership techniques. The flexibility provided by this online master’s programme means that you can study around your pre-existing professional and personal commitments. Distance learning offers the additional advantage of customising the learning experience according to your personal context, conditions, and ambitions, ideal for driven individuals who are comfortable with self-motivated study practices.
If you are looking to future-proof your finance and investment skills and take your career to the next level, this dual master’s degree is your ideal route. Take a look at the Dual MSc & MA in Finance and Investment programme’s 6 specialisations below.
Key benefits of the Dual MSc & MA in Finance and Investment:
- Study without compromising your personal and professional commitments
- Gain access to online video lectures, revision apps, and regular tutor feedback
- Join other like-minded ambitious finance and investment students from across the globe
- Tailor your dual MSc and MA programme to meet your personal career objectives
- Build a professional development plan to monitor your leadership progress
- Receive industry insight online from professors with decades of experience in finance
- 100% online admissions, enrolment, assignment submission, and assessment
- Acquire up-to-date knowledge and skills that can be applied to your career right away
You will study your programme with London School of Business & Finance. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent - any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
The Dual MA/MSc in Finance and Investment degree syllabus considers today's challenging business environment and the financial expertise you need to excel within it. The 3 core and 3 elective modules will equip you with a deep understanding of investments and financial statements, corporate finance, financial econometrics and advanced asset pricing. The final research project will give you hands-on experience, ensuring your competence in a financial decision-making environment. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on the class of 2015-2016
What difference will an online Dual MSc & MA in Finance and Investment qualification make to your career?
This online dual master’s degree allows you to experience fully flexible learning with the advantage of being able to specialise your studies to best suit your personal career aspirations. The career-specific benefit is in selecting the professional route you wish to follow, such as Islamic Banking, Risk Management, or any of the key areas in finance and investment, without harming the progress you have made in your career so far.
Global recruiters recognise the attributes required to achieve an accredited online qualification while working, such as being extremely organised and dedicated to professional development. Distance learning also provides the ideal option for committed learners who prefer to set their own timescale for completing the course. This means that your current personal and career commitments remain unimpeded, not to mention having the opportunity to apply skills and knowledge gained on the programme to your working life from day one.Programme specialisationsFinance & AccountingMergers, Acquisitions and Private EquityModules:Corporate Governance and Ethics, Advanced Corporate Finance, M&A and Private EquityStart Dates:Every 12 weeksFinance & AccountingRisk ManagementModules:Equity and Fixed Income Investments, Derivatives and Alternative Investments, Financial Risk ManagementStart Dates:Every 12 weeksFinance & AccountingInvestment Banking and Capital MarketsModules:Equity and Fixed Income Investments, Derivatives and Alternative Investments, M&A and Private EquityStart Dates:Every 12 weeksFinance & AccountingIslamic Banking and FinanceModules:Fundamentals of Islamic Finance, Islamic Banking Operations, Islamic Portfolio ManagementStart Dates:Every 12 weeksFinance & AccountingRetail Banking and Money MarketsModules:Money and Foreign Exchange Markets, International Retail Banking, Financial Risk ManagementStart Dates:Every 12 weeksFinance & AccountingAccounting and Financial ManagementModules:Corporate Governance and Ethics, Advanced Corporate Reporting, Performance Management and ControlStart Dates:Every 12 weeks