Graduates of the MSc Strategic Business Management programme will possess career-ready skills in:
International marketing leadership
Global business strategy and leadership
Performance management and reward
Financial analysis and decision making
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Portfolio tasks featuring a built-in function that allows you to collate your work for presentation to employers
- Instant feedback tasks of between 500-1,000 words, accompanied by tutor guidelines on how to approach each assignment
- A pre-selected suite of TED-Ed lessons to aid your understanding of the concepts covered in each module
- A VoiceThread feature containing audio and visual prompts from your tutor, creating a platform for dialogue within which you can submit your own comments on the module topic via audio or video files
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
Students will study four modules, worth 30 UK credits each, and another module worth 60 UK credits. This programme has 180 UK credits in total. Over the year you will study two modules of 8 weeks each per term over a total period of 3 terms. When you have finished your modules you will start to research and write up your dissertation (60 credits). You will submit your dissertation 12 months after the commencement of your course.
You will be provided with online lectures and workshops for each module, and expected to complete each workshop before progressing to the next one. This ensures that your learning stays on track. There will be interactive activities with other students and business tasks to complete using a range of electronic learning resources including e-books, professional body resources, the Financial Times and online databases. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on the class of February & May 2017
TestimonialsI chose to study online with ULaw because I believe that my degree will open more doors for me in my career path.This programme provides students with leadership skills as well as contemporary critiquing and strategic planning abilities, with a strong focus on employability.
Everything you need to know about Engineering Management1October201802
How does HR add value to an organisation?As a non-revenue generating department, HR teams must fight against the threat of automation, and prove their worth to the future of bu...September201824