At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Build your self-confidence
- Understand rich harmonic backgrounds
- Develop rhythm and improve intonation
- Enjoy the special concert experience and understand the 'whole picture'
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- A good level of English language ability is recommended
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
The learning and teaching strategy is based on teaching experiences and current developments of including modern technology to the music classroom. The study methods reflect the learning outcomes of the programme. Study methods include:
- Introducing the student to the concept of incorporating music practice with technology
- Analysis of music form, understanding the importance of music form in studying a music piece
- Playalong the easy concertos with the Let’s Play Concertos app
- Questions and discussions on how modern technology can benefit music practice and performance.
Based on all online students who studied with InterActive in 2016
Battle of the brands
Has politics become sports entertainment?
Terms and Conditions and you can unsubscribe at any time."