Graduates of the BA (Hons) Business Management (Finance) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Management, communications, team building, leadership, and motivating others
- Financial processes and practices
- Risk management and leadership
- Specialist financial management
- Social responsibility and ethical management
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Portfolio Tasks featuring a built-in function that allows you to collate your work for presentation to employers
- Instant Feedback Tasks of between 500-1,000 words, accompanied by tutor guidelines on how to approach each assignment
- A pre-selected suite of TED-Ed lessons to aid your understanding of the concepts covered in each module
- A VoiceThread feature containing audio and visual prompts from your tutor -- creating a platform for dialogue on which you can submit your own comments on the module topic via audio or video files
- BBC at A Level and Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English language, or equivalent qualifications
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
The aim of this programme is to provide students with knowledge and understanding of key aspects of business and finance that are appropriate for people working in contemporary business organisations. The finance part of the programme offers students a thorough knowledge base in how companies make financial and investment decisions under uncertainty and risk, and how financial markets function.
Everything is done through the curriculum and learning and teaching strategy, to make students career-ready at the point of graduation. The professional orientation of the degree is further assured because the degree itself is designed to ensure successful students will also qualify for the CMI Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
TestimonialsThis programme gives you the employability boost you need to build your career in finance, consultancy, and related fields.
Unusual investment strategies: Thinking outside the stockWhat other ways can you diversify your investment portfolios? Here are three slightly unusual but potentially lucrative ways to do it.4October201730
Why October spooks investorsWhy does the month of October send shivers down the spines of some finance and investment experts?October201723
3 accounting scandals that shook the worldNothing provokes universal outrage like greed and abuse of power. Here are three of the biggest accountancy scandals that shocked the w...Ready to apply?Apply nowCheckout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method