Graduates of the BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Management, communications, team building, leadership, and motivating others
- Marketing practices and strategies to meet corporate objectives
- Traditional and online marketing communication tools
- Strategic planning and project management
- Financial management, accounting, and the operation of capital markets
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Portfolio Tasks featuring a built-in function that allows you to collate your work for presentation to employers
- Instant Feedback Tasks of between 500-1,000 words, accompanied by tutor guidelines on how to approach each assignment
- A pre-selected suite of TED-Ed lessons to aid your understanding of the concepts covered in each module
- A VoiceThread feature containing audio and visual prompts from your tutor -- creating a platform for dialogue on which you can submit your own comments on the module topic via audio or video files
- BBC at A Level and Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English language, or equivalent qualifications
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
The aim of the business and marketing programme is to provide students with knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of business and marketing that are appropriate for people working in organisations operating within a complex, digital and dynamic business environment. The marketing part of the programme offers students a thorough grounding in the more specialist concepts and applications of marketing management. Students will be exposed to the relational nature of marketing and build an understanding of the primacy of the customer in the digital world. They will learn how strategic marketing planning and marketing communications, through online and offline media, can aid the success of the organisation in the international context.
The professional orientation of the degree is further assured by its links to Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualifications. Upon successful completion of the modules the student will have qualified for the CMI Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership in addition to their degree.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Nudge marketing: 4 lessons from behavioural economicsWe take a look at four theories of behavioural economics, and how they’ve been used in the marketing industry.2August201824
Carve yourself a career as a CMO with tips fr...What does it take to become a successful Chief Marketing Officer? We spoke to Graeme Simpson, CMO at Global Univers...July201826
Marketing Masterclass - with Cormac AustinAhead of our Marketing Masterclass, Cormac Austin answered some of our burning questions here.Checkout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method