Graduates of the BSc (Hons) Business Management will possess career-ready skills in:
- Understanding and influencing organisational behaviour and culture
- Evaluating the management of organisations
- Effective decision-making strategies
- Evaluating operational and strategic elements of business management
- The management techniques required for effective leadership
You will study your programme with the online learning organisation InterActive Pro, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- A levels (96 UCAS tariff points or equivalent) or equivalent
- B2 English proficiency (minimum overall IELTS score of 5.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each band or equivalent)
- Grade C in GCSE Maths or equivalent
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (minimum 2 years' management experience for mature study route).
The BSc (Hons) in Business Management degree provides a solid grounding in the key business concepts, practices, and competencies required by the world’s leading employers. Through a series of engaging and informative programme modules you will be introduced to exciting new ideas and concepts that take business management out of the classroom and into the real world.
Information based on the online undergraduate class of 2015-2016
Part III: Edology meets young entrepreneurs
Part II: Edology meets young entrepreneurs
Part I: Edology meets young entrepreneurs
Terms and Conditions and you can unsubscribe at any time."