The course duration for the MSc in International Marketing is one year, which consists of two semesters, and a dissertation period in the summer. Students will study five modules totalling 180 credits – four worth 30 credits each, and one worth 60 credits.
The course will cover the following core modules:
- International Marketing Leadership (30 credits)
- Managing Organisational Reputation (30 credits)
- Business Analysis and Decision Making (30 credits)
- International Emerging Themes (30 credits)
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project (60 credits)