The course duration for the MSc in Strategic Business Management for online students is one year – two semesters, and a dissertation period in the summer. Students will study six modules totalling 180 credits – three worth 30 credits each, two worth 15 credits, and one worth 60 credits.
The course will cover the following core modules:
- Global Business Strategy and Leadership (30 credits)
- Management of Business Operations (15 credits)
- Performance Management and Reward (15 credits)
- International Marketing Leadership (30 credits)
- Financial Information for Business Decisions (30 credits)
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project (60 credits)