During the PG Certification in Data Analysis course, students will gain career-ready skills in:
- Presenting data analytics in a visually understandable manner
- Analysing the purposes for data gathering
- Appropriately handling data, and the tools used to handle that data
- Determining and creating data gathering methods
- Assessing data analysis results to make business decisions
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
If your prior learning was not in English, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required (no less than 6.0 in any element).Drive your organisation to success with crucial skills for the workplace. The PG Certificate in Data Analytics is designed to take your career to the next level and make you a leader.Modules
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
This certification programme equips you with transferrable skills to apply within a range of positions, such as:
- Business intelligence analyst
- Data manager
- Senior manager