Graduates of this programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Managing and leading an organisation in a creative and inspiring manner
- Complex organisational structures through the analysis of a music ensemble
- Key leadership skills that lead to a creative and comprehensive leadership style
- Learning and implementing leadership skills from another industry to discover new ways of perceiving leadership and business in general
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- A good level of English language ability is recommended
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
The learning and teaching strategy is based on research conducted in the current music world as well as encompassing general music and historical facts and figures. The study methods reflect the learning outcomes of the programme.
Study methods include:
- Analysis and understanding of a music conductor’s leadership skills and styles
- Case studies helping the student understand and implement creative leadership
- Questions and discussions on the art of leadership through the metaphor of music explaining how a business leader can implement creative leadership
- Analysis and understanding of different music team structures.
- Exercises in developing effective communication.
- Case studies showing effective and powerful communication in a music team.
- Questions and discussions on the art of working together through the metaphor of music and how these same can be implemented into a business team.
The Programme includes 2 assessments. One Leadership based assessment and one Team building based assessment.
Based on all online students who studied with InterActive in 2016
TestimonialsI love everything about the platform. It is so easy to navigate and the fact that I can access my work, view the online libraries and talk to my classmates in one area is very useful.It would be ungracious to leave without extending a warm hand of gratitude for the cool and efficient manner in which you deal with all our queries (big and small).
Battle of the brandsThere’s nothing like healthy competition to bring the best out of you. Here, we look at some classic business rivalries that defined their industries.5October201731
Circular FashionWe take a look at how the fashion industry is addressing its environmental guilt by changing its shape.October201723
Has politics become sports entertainment?Do news and social media reduce politics to being just another spectator sport?Ready to apply?Apply nowCheckout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method