Catch up with Course Director Dr. Susan Grant to learn how Brunel University London’s online Engineering Management MSc reflects current issues from a manufacturing and service context, and prepares students for this challenging and highly rewarding field. This webinar session was moderated by Brunel alumnus Joseph O’Brian, and concluded with a live Q&A session where attendees were able to put their questions to the panel.
During this webinar, Joe and Dr. Grant discussed:
- Some of the most important areas in engineering management today which are addressed by this programme
- Ways in which the programme helps students develop a critical understanding of engineering management policies and practices
- The most common undergraduate areas students typically progressed from, and the typical student profile for this programme
- Information about the dissertation phase of the course and what is expected of students in order to graduate successfully
- Graduate success stories, and some of the fields in which recent alumni are now working
- How online study with Brunel works
- Your career opportunities after graduation
- How to prepare a successful application.
To close the webinar session, Joe and Dr. Grant answered live questions from attendees.
Did you know you can use Arden’s online Top-Up programmes as a short cut method to earning a full degree? In this webinar, Joe O’Brian pulls focus on Arden’s portfolio of Top-Ups at undergraduate and postgraduate levels to discuss their advantages, and how you can benefit from enrolling via this route.
During this webinar, Joe discussed:
-Arden’s history and reputation
Hear how Arden University have grown and benefited their students over the years.
-How does online study work?
Joe discussed the benefits of this distance learning medium, taking you through Arden’s flexible approach.
-Which programme is right for you?
Your education is an investment, and Joe gave some valuable insight into how to make the right choice for your future.
-Entry requirements at undergraduate and postgraduate levels
Find out if you meet the requirements to study your preferred programme.
-Arden’s career portal
Joe demonstrates how to use Arden’s online careers portal to make the most out of your degree and prepare yourself for new opportunities.
-How the online ‘classroom’ works
See how learning materials are accessed, work submitted, and assessments received in this handy demonstration.
-How do I prepare a successful application?
Hear what the admissions team are looking for when they receive a new application.
-Tuition fee guidance
Listen to Joe’s breakdown of the different payment options available to you.
-Your wide range of questions and queries answered by the people who know best
Joe O’Brian answered the questions you posed to him during this webinar.