Graduates of the BA (Hons) Business (CMI) will gain career-ready skills in:
- Understanding and applying the principles of marketing and finance
- Research and management methods across cultures
- Managing change in organisations
- Strategic and international management
- The tools and techniques required in enterprise and entrepreneurship
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop and mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
Arden University are happy to consider an application from you if you can show them you have the motivation to study the programme.
- A high school diploma or equivalent qualifications in two subjects at GCE A level plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level.
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above.
Gain trusted financial management experience with a course designed to equip you with theories of financial decision making, and management of both finances and personnel.
- Developing Personal and Management Skills
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Principles of Marketing
- People in Organisations
- Introduction to Finance
- Management Accounting
- Managing Across Cultures
- Business Processes
- Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Business Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Auditing
- Contemporary Management Issues
- Strategic Management
- Managing Self and Others
- Financial Decision Making
- Research Methods and Dissertation
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change
This degree will open up a range of professional opportunities such as:
- Business analyst
- Buying assistant
- Business development executive
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.