Graduates of the BA (Hons) Business & Law will possess career-ready skills in:
- Effectively managing employees in an international workplace
- Fundamental marketing and business principles
- Understanding larger legal constructs, such as the English legal system, and contract law
- The roles of employment and company law
- Incorporating ethical thinking in decision making
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop and mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- A high school diploma or equivalent qualifications in two subjects at GCE A level plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level.
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above
Arden University are happy to consider an application from you if you can show them you have the motivation to study the programme.
A solid overview of legal topics paired with an understanding of business operations prepares you to succeed in multiple positions within the business sector. During this programme, you will familiarize yourself with management issues faced in the contemporary workplace, principles of marketing, and the English legal system. Through a variety of case studies you will demonstrate your knowledge, and develop a deeper appreciation for the business environment.
- Skills for Interdisciplinary Study
- Understanding the Business Environment
- English Legal System
- Law of Contract
- Principles of Marketing
- People in Organisations
- Research Ethics in Action
- Managing Across Cultures
- Law of Tort 1 – Tort of Negligence
- Law of Tort 2 – Land and Other Torts
- European Union Law
- Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Company Law
- Employment Law
- Contemporary Management Issues
- International Management
- Research Planning & Project
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
Graduates will possess transferable management skills and advanced knowledge of the English legal system for a career in business and law. Upon completing this degree, you could continue your studies and earn a law degree or MBA. This degree will also prepare you for a range of professional fields, such as:
- Banking and finance
- Local and central government
- Contract management
- Court services
- Police and prison services
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.