Graduates of the MBA will possess career-ready skills in:
- Building comprehensive leadership skills for delivering strategy
- Developing a broad perspective in a range of management disciplines
- Holistic management skills applicable across diverse business functions
- Considering your own role as manager and how you lead people
- Leading transitions and change implementation
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop and mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2:2) or equivalent, plus 2 years suitable work experience
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden University are happy to consider, and actively encourage applications if you have substantial management experience (typically 5 years).
The MBA programme at Arden University educates you on a range of management disciplines, including ethical leadership, implementing strategy, leading transitions and managing within a competitive environment. This master’s degree explores how these management disciplines advance and are applied across every module of study. In understanding how these key functions relate to each aspect of the programme, you will be capable of utilising your theoretical expertise in strategic business leadership throughout the organisations you manage.
The course consists of seven core modules, culminating in the research project. This is an opportunity to undertake research into an area of your choice within the field. With support from your tutor, the research project helps develop your critical abilities and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of your chosen area of specialisation.
The beauty of a Master of Business Administration qualification is that it doesn’t limit graduates’ career possibilities upon completion. Instead it opens the doors to a vast range senior management roles in any industry where strategic business insight is required, in both private and public sector organisations.
Being a graduate of a Master of Business Administration degree demonstrates a variety of important qualities to prospective employers, such as:
- Showing you can apply knowledge and skills at a strategic level
- The ability to use problem-solving skills to find innovative solutions
- A genuine in-depth knowledge of your chosen specialist area
- Working effectively in a team, using listening, negotiating, persuasion and presentation skills
- Taking a world view, demonstrating your understanding of global issues, diversity and ethical questions
Most importantly, an MBA shows that graduates have the confidence and ability to link practical business management skills with strategic decision-making, making them highly-sought after employees.
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
TestimonialsJust three months into my course and I’m already getting the chance to make important business planning decisions.I started to benefit from my MBA even before I had completed the degree. I sensed increased respect and value at work from my peers and superiors, while the increase in salary followed very soon as I had anticipated.
Everything you need to know about Engineering Management1October201802
How does HR add value to an organisation?As a non-revenue generating department, HR teams must fight against the threat of automation, and prove their worth to the future of bu...September201824