Graduates of MSc Data Analytics and Human Resource Management will possess career-ready skills in:
- Strategies for collecting and making decisions based on data
- Clearly presenting business-related data and findings
- An overview of the potential social and ethical challenges that an organisation can face
- Understanding the role that human resource strategy plays in both the every day business place, and in an organisation's overall business strategy
- Reward management strategies
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element).
The MSc Data Analytics and Human Resource Management programme is strategically created to provide practical skills in both analysing data, and managing people. Through seven modules, which includes a research project, you will explore the context and methods of human resource management, alongside data analysis in the workplace.
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- HRM in Context
- Managing the Human Resource
- Reward Management
- Research Project
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
Reinforce your current career or become a highly sought after candidate with advanced human resource management and data analytics skills. This degree will open up a range of career opportunities, such as:
- Data manager
- HR analyst
- Senior manager
- Global HR practitioner
- Pay and reward specialist
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.