Health Economics and Health Policy MSc online programme will possess career-ready skills and helps -
- Become exceptional leaders inspire change. Develop the leadership & communication skills needed to inform, influence, and implement public health policies and programmes.
- Thinking outside the box leads to innovation. Design, develop, and evaluate effective programmes that address emerging public health challenges and breakthroughs.
- Grasp the academic knowledge and industry-relevant skills in reflective practice, research, communication, and learn to work in a dynamic team culture.
- In positive change stems from implementing important ideas. Learn how to effectively devise and deliver health projects on both a domestic and global scale.
The programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners.
- A designated programme tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your studies.
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research.
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world.
Academic entry requirements:
- A UK Bachelor’s degree (minimum 2:2) or international equivalent in a subject not listed above.
- A non-degree qualification (e.g., a diploma) and 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- A UK bachelor’s degree below 2.2, or an international equivalent, and two 2 years’ relevant work experience.
Non-native speakers of English need either of the following:
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)
- BrunELT 65% (min 60% in all areas)
- Duolingo English: 115 overall (minimum 100 in each sub score)
Brunel’s Health Economics and Health Policy MSc online programme is comprised of nine modules which will help you to understand and solve issues in contemporary public health. This understanding will be applied to an analysis of ethical, political and policy debates informing public health practice globally.
The programme follows an active learning and research-led approach, as reflected in the course modules. All modules are worth 15 credits.
Fundamentals of Health Economics
Health Economics and Population Health
Statistical Methods for Health Economics
Economic Evaluation in Health Care
Health Policy and Social Justice
The Research Project (60 Credits)
Health Economics and Health Policy MSc online professionals get employed across several different levels and communities. Possible careers in Health Economics and Health Policy MSc online include health programme director, health policy advisor, and health economics consultant.
If you’d like to apply, click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 24-36 hours.