Graduates of the online Master of Laws (LLM) will possess career-ready skills in:
Drafting professional legal and commercial documentation
Conducting detailed legal research
Presenting legal analysis and legal writing style
Researching and reflecting on current developments within the law
Applying legal analysis and resolution to real-world client scenarios.
The course can be studied over a period of up to 5 years. Each study module carries 30 credits, and the dissertation carries 60 credits. As an online student you will have access to the following resources:
- Online portal for articles and primary source information: Business Source Complete, Keynote, Financial Times Newspaper Online and Emerald Database
- Law Resource Pack with statutory extracts, institutional rules, guidelines and court rules you will consult for each module
- Learning outcome mind maps, tuition videos, and key articles with discussion questions
- Unit introductions, i-Tutorials, reading lists, video demonstrations
- Consolidation of each unit which includes core content review and summaries
- UK bachelor’s degree in any subject at 2.2 or above, or its equivalent
- English language equivalent of IELTS 6.5 or above, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on the class of January 2017Programme specialisations