Graduates of MA Human Resource Management (CIPD) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Evaluating human resource planning methods
- Identifying effective reward strategies
- Creating personnel development strategies, steered by business strategy
- Appreciating HRM's role in a successful organisation
- Effectively working within the boundaries of employment law, and technological environments
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop and mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element).
Arden University is happy to consider an application from you if you can show them you have the motivation to study the programme.
This CIPD-accredited course positions you for a career in human resource management by instilling practical skills and workplace knowledge in crucial HRM topics. Our modules are designed to give you tools for your own independent growth and critical thinking, within the context of the human resource environment.
- Managing the Human Resource
- HRM in Context
- Reward Management
- Learning and Development
- Employee Relations
- Research Project
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
Graduates of this CIPD-accredited programme will have developed valuable career skills in verbal and written communication, effective planning, and evaluating HR issues to find the best solutions. Whether you are just starting your career in human resource management or already have experience in the field, this degree will open up a range of professional opportunities, such as:
- Personnel management
- Pay and reward specialist
- Human resource manager
- General manager
- Organisation development
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.