Graduates of MA Strategic Marketing (CIM) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Co-ordinating international marketing at a strategic level
- Driving innovation of marketing practices
- Comprehension of marketing communications
- Data handling and decision making
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop and mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2)
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element)
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden University are happy to consider, and actively encourage applications if you have substantial management experience (typically 5 years).
Shape your competitive advantage in strategic marketing with advanced skills that are sought after worldwide. This programme is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), and designed for those aiming to manage creative global marketing plans, and steer high-level strategy.
- Strategic Marketing - CIM
- International Marketing
- Mastering Metrics - CIM
- Marketing Communications
- Driving Innovation - CIM
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Research Project
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
Marketing management is now a vital skill in almost every sector, and this master’s degree opens the door to a truly diverse range of job opportunities across industries. Marketing professionals find themselves increasingly in demand across areas such as:
Being a graduate of this programme will allow you to demonstrate a variety of relevant skills to prospective employers in industries such as:
- Consumer services
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.