Graduates of these MBAs will possess career-ready skills in:
- Leadership, management, and communication needed to become an effective senior manager.
- Pro-activeness, autonomous thinking, and innovative development of planning and implementation.
- Working with self-direction and originality and contribute to business and society at large.
- Understanding interpersonal and team dynamics, leadership and enterprise initiative, and personal responsibility.
- Critically analysing and synthesising business-related data to make effective decisions and strategic plans.
Who are these MBAs for?
An MBA from The University of Law Business School is the right choice for ambitious professionals of any background who are looking to develop their careers and move into senior management and leadership roles.
These courses have been designed to produce career-ready individuals with the professional abilities and interpersonal skills required by leading organisations across a range of industries worldwide. Focusing on either Entrepreneurship or International Law will give you the chance to tailor your MBA to meet your specific career goals and develop a greater understanding of your particular field of interest.
The flexibility of online learning means these online MBA programmes are ideal for those who are looking for more flexibility, and is particularly suited to highly-motivated and ambitious learners who are comfortable with independent learning. Throughout the programmes, you’ll receive full academic support and guidance from The University of Law Business School’s faculty of business practitioners, who each possess many years of experience in the subject areas they teach.
Key benefits of the MBAs
- Learn from tutors with many years of industry experience.
- Studies have a practical focus to equip you with the skills needed for the business world.
- After graduation, you will become part of the UK’s largest legal alumni network.
- Enjoy lifelong access to The University of Law’s award-winning careers service.
- Degree awarded by a UK institution with an outstanding employability record.
- Receive a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Management and Leadership from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- Flexible online learning means not compromising your personal and professional obligations.
As an online student, you can access programme content and learning activities at any time, from any location. You’ll receive support, guidance, and careers advice throughout the course. Some of the features of the online learning platform are:
- Professionally produced HD video clips and multimedia and PDF flashcards.
- Online forums where you can discuss new concepts with your tutors and fellow students.
- Interactive VoiceThread videos where you can comment via webcam on presentations and join the discussion.
- TED-Ed lessons which bring content to life utilising animations, and visual elements hone in on the most important concepts.
- Access journal articles, databases, newspaper articles and primary source materials as well as a range of multimedia resources including e-books, case studies, and podcasts.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- International requirements – English language level equivalent to IELTS level 6.5 or TOEFL 610
- At least 2 years of relevant managerial work experience
To view the full programme syllabus, please click here.
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.Programme specialisationsBusiness & ManagementInternational LawModules:Business Strategy, Leadership Business Operations, Research Methods, International Commercial Law, International Arbitration PracticeStart Dates:January, SeptemberBusiness & ManagementEntrepreneurshipModules:Business Strategy, Leadership Business Operations, Research Methods, Transformational Change Entrepreneurship and InnovationStart Dates:January, May, September