Graduates of MBA Data Analytics will possess career-ready skills in:
- Awareness of ethics in business, decision making, and leadership
- Understanding your own management style and how it fits into and affects an organisation
- Handling data, and using data for decision making
- Elements of forming the purpose and mission of an organisation
- Forming sustainable business strategies
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
Drive your organisation to success with crucial skills for the workplace. The MBA Data Analytics programme is designed to take your career to the next level and make you a leader.Modules
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2), plus two years' relevant work experience.
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element).
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Ethical Leadership
- Personal and Business Transformation
- Implementing Strategy
- Sustaining the Business
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- Research Project
Competent, data-driven project management skills will make you a highly desirable employee. This degree will open up a range of professional opportunities, such as:
- Business change manager
- Senior manager
- Data manager
- Business intelligence analyst
- Senior data analyst
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.