Graduates of MBA (Finance) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Managing an organisation's finances, and analysing strategies to minimise financial failures
- Ethical decision making in leadership
- Forming sustainable business stratgies for long-term growth
- Awareness of your own leadership style, and how it affects your organisation
- How to structure finances and evaluate available financial sources
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2), plus 2 years of relevant work experience.
If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above (no less that 6.0 in any element).The MBA (Finance) programme takes you through the most essential aspects of business management skills, with the additional advantage of a solid financial understanding to lead in the workplace.Explore the ethical and sustainability issues facing leaders in the business world, and implementing strategies to ensure an organisation's success.Modules
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Personal & Business Transformation
- Ethical Leadership
- Financial Management
- Reporting Corporate Performance
- Implementing Strategy
- Sustaining the Business
- Research Project
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
High quality leadership is essential for the success of any organisation. The MBA (Finance) programme is for practicing managers who want to move into strategic management positions with an advanced understanding of financial concepts.
Graduates of this programme may choose to continue their academic studies and pursue a PhD in the field, or enjoy a range of careers such as:
- Finance manager
- Chief financial officer
- Insurance manager
- Financial research analyst
- Senior manager