Collecting and interpreting data to make knowledge based decisions
Handling big data and using it to aid organisational strategy
Presenting data to make it engaging and understood across departments
Evaluating, designing, and implementing complex IT systems
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
To be eligible for this MSc Data Analytics and Enterprise Architecture degree you must normally have:
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2:2) or equivalent
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden University are happy to consider, and actively encourage applications if you have substantial work experience (typically 5 years at senior levels).
If you have other postgraduate computing management awards you may be eligible for entry and/or exemptions. This will be assessed on an individual basis.
The modules on this programme are designed to develop students’ advanced skills in two disciplines crucial to our modern technological environment. On the programme you’ll learn how to manage business change and integrate technological architecture development, and incorporate your computing knowledge into strategic business plans.
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- Architecture Design
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Business Change Management
- Research Project
As with many master’s degree programmes, graduates of the MSc Data Analytics and Enterprise Architecture will possess a range of transferable skills sought-after by organisations worldwide. As a graduate of the programme you’ll be able to demonstrate to employers that you understand how to use computing and IT knowledge to find valuable business insights through data.
The skills you gain on this course will be applicable in a range of industries and organisations. Some of the roles you may consider are:
- Technical Architect
- Information and Data Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Head of Data Architecture
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Senior Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Specialist
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
Most useful mobile apps for studentsNeed to manage your study time better? Want to keep on top of you class notes? Here’s a list of our favourite apps for students.1September201817
How Data Analytics Differs From Business Inte...Data Analytics and Business Intelligence are two distinct disciplines falling under the broader umbrella of data sc...June201813
Why does a software engineer need an MBA?computing, IT, software engineer, MBA, careersCheckout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method