Graduates of the MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management will possess career-ready skills in:
- Making informed decisions based on analysis of big data
- Developing and deploying data collection approaches
- Designing and implementing IT systems to support strategic business goals
- Evaluating emerging technologies and interpreting their application in business
- Aligning information technology systems with business operations
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
To be eligible for this MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management degree you must normally have:
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2:2) or equivalent.
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required (no less than 6.0 in any element).
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden University are happy to consider, and actively encourage applications if you have substantial work experience (typically 5 years at senior levels).
If you have other postgraduate computing management awards you may be eligible for entry and/or exemptions. This will be assessed on an individual basis.
The syllabus of this postgraduate programme is designed to develop your skills in two complementary branches of computing vital for business success in the modern age. The final research project helps develop your critical abilities and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of your chosen area of specialisation. The modules you will study in this master's programme are:
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- IS and Business Strategy Alignment
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Research Project
As a graduate of this master’s programme you’ll have the skills to use data to drive strategic decisions invaluable to business success in the modern age. The knowledge you’ll gain on the course will help develop your current career, or move into an area such as IT consultancy, CRM, or software design, testing, and integration, IT project management, development, planning and implementation. Some of the job roles you might explore are:
- Information Systems Manager
- Functional Manager
- Service Delivery manager
- Systems Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- IT Risk
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Data Manager
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.