Graduates of MSc Data Analytics and Marketing (CIM) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Marketing strategy and situation analysis
- Data measurement techniques and marketing metrics
- Digital marketing strategy
- Handling data and making decisions based on data findings
- Presenting data findings to others in an understandable manner
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element).
This programme is designed to provide marketing professionals with skills in statistical analysis and digital marketing. Develop specialist marketing skills through our CIM-accredited modules for a positive career outlook.
- Strategic Marketing
- International Marketing
- Mastering Metrics
- Digital Strategy
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Research Project
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
Graduates of this programme will be highly-sought by organisations in the marketing field, particularly for senior positions.
This degree will open up a range of professional opportunities, such as:
- Senior marketing analyst
- Senior brand manager
- Marketing director
- Senior product development manager
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.