Graduates of MSc Data Analytics and Project Management will possess career-ready skills in:
- Project management techniques
- Taking leadership in projects, including risk assessment and quality maintenance
- Handling data and forming decisions based on data findings
- Analysing and measuring project performance based on data
- Representing data visually to be understood by a range of stakeholders
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element).
The MSc Data Analytics and Project Management programme covers career-specific topics, delivered fully online, so you can continue working alongside your studies. The modules provide practical skills to enhance your current career, or enter a project management position.
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Project Management Techniques
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- Management of Projects
- Project Analytics
- Research Project
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
Competent, data-driven project management skills will make you a highly desirable employee. This degree will open up a range of professional opportunities, such as:
- Business change manager
- Data manager
- Project manager
- Data scientist
- Senior data analyst
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
TestimonialsJust three months into my course and I’m already getting the chance to make important business planning decisions.I started to benefit from my MBA even before I had completed the degree. I sensed increased respect and value at work from my peers and superiors, while the increase in salary followed very soon as I had anticipated.Ready to apply?Apply nowCheckout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method