Graduates of the MSc Enterprise Architecture Management will possess career-ready skills in:
- The design, application, and enhancement of IT systems
- Undertaking effective strategic IT business planning
- Analysing existing architecture within an organisation to improve procedures
- Assessing implications of new solutions and managing the process of change effectively
- Generating and evaluating business plans relevant to your own workplace
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
To be eligible for this MSc Enterprise Architecture Management degree you must normally have:
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2:2) or equivalent.
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required (no less than 6.0 in any element).
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden University are happy to consider, and actively encourage applications if you have substantial work experience (typically 5 years at senior levels).
If you have other postgraduate computing management awards you may be eligible for entry and/or exemptions. This will be assessed on an individual basis.
The syllabus of this postgraduate programme is designed to advance your skills across a number of areas within IT architecture design and management. The final research project helps develop your critical abilities and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of your chosen area of specialisation. The modules you will study in this master’s programme are:
- IS and Business Strategy Alignment
- Business Plan Development
- Architecture Design
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Business Change Management
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Research Project
The knowledge you’ll gain on the course will help develop your current career in computing and IT, or move into an area such as IT consultancy, IT project management, development, planning, and implementation. Some of the job roles you might explore include:
- Technical Architect
- Information and Data Architect
- Head of Enterprise
- Head of Data Architecture
- Solution Architect
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.