Graduates of MSc Telecommunications Management will possess career-ready skills in:
- Effective business plan development
- Project co-ordination, and portfolio management
- Trend monitoring and evaluation of technological capabilities
- Understanding of the telecomms environment and operations
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning platform called ilearn. Available on desktop and mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals, e-books, podcasts, and videos
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2)
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element)
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden University are happy to consider, and actively encourage applications if you have substantial management experience (typically 5 years).
Are you looking to begin your career in telecommunications, or advance into a higher role? This online degree programme will equip you with the necessary skills and experience to work effectively at a senior level within the telecommunications leadership structure. Our flexible programme enables you to work alongside your studies, giving you everything you need to progress in your current career with the confidence to take on and manage demanding telecommunications projects.
Please note that the modules listed are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Business Plan Development
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Wireless Technology and Networks
- Core Network and Internet Infrastructure
- Telecoms Environment and Operations
- Research Project
Telecommunications management graduates are highly sought after by companies of all sizes and in all sectors, from media to electronics to education. Telecommunications professionals find themselves increasingly in demand across in roles including:
- Project Management
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.