Graduates of the Public Health & Behavior Changes MSc online programme will possess career-ready skills and helps -
- Understand the scope and nature of contemporary Healthcare and overall wellness at local, national, and global levels.
- Understand the principles and complexities of using evidence, including researching, analysing, and evaluating health information and policy.
- Grasp the academic knowledge and industry-relevant skills in reflective practice, research, communication, and learn to work in a dynamic team culture.
- Gain a deep awareness of the major determinants of health and learn how to promote wellness in a way that addresses social and economic inequalities and promotes values of social justice.
The programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners.
- A designated programme tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your studies.
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research.
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world.
Relevant subjects include the following: Public Health, Health Studies, Medicine, Healthcare (Nursing), Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Social Sciences, Human Sciences, Sociology/Psychology, Sciences: Biology, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Social Work, Environmental Health, Sports Degrees, Social Policy, Health Education, Biosciences, Allied Health, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Sciences, Sport Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Social Justice & Health, Leadership & Change for Global Health, Behavioural Medicine, Public Health Leadership.
If your existing qualifications do not meet the criteria above, we invite applications if you hold any of the requirements below, which will be assessed on a case-by-case basis:
- A UK Bachelor’s degree (minimum 2:2) or international equivalent in a subject not listed above.
- A non-degree qualification (e.g., a diploma) and 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- A UK bachelor’s degree below 2.2, or an international equivalent, and two 2 years’ relevant work experience.
Non-native speakers of English need either of the following:
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)
- BrunELT 65% (min 60% in all areas)
- Duolingo English: 115 overall (minimum 100 in each sub score)
Brunel’s Global Public Health & Behavior Changes MSc online programme is comprised of nine modules which will help you to understand and solve issues in contemporary public health. This understanding will be applied to an analysis of ethical, political and policy debates informing public health practice globally.
The programme follows an active learning and research-led approach, as reflected in the course modules. All modules are worth 15 credits.
Behaviour Change and Intervention Design
Global Public Health
Public Health Leadership
Leadership & Change for Global Health
Theories of Behaviour Chang
Research Project (60 credits)
Public Health & Behavior Changes MSc online professionals get employed across several different levels and communities. Possible careers in Public Health & Behavior Changes MSc online include health coordinator, health promotion specialist, and public health educator.
If you’d like to apply, click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.