The Global MBA programme from LSBF has 16 specialistions including Carbon Management, Entrepreneurship and Oil, Gas & Energy Management. The highly specialised MBA in Banking & Finance from LIBF has been developed specifically for finance professionals to excel in their career. Both are accredited in the same way as their on-campus counterparts, meaning that you will graduate with the same degree as students who study for a traditional campus degree.
Studying online with an MBA distance learning provider gives you enormous flexibility, because of the freedom to study from anywhere in the world. Most importantly, you’ll be able to schedule your studies around your pre-existing professional and personal commitments.
Programme registration is open throughout the year, and new students are enrolled every month. However, specific starting dates vary from programme to programme, from university to university.
The duration of an online MBA will vary between educational institutions. Usually an MBA takes anywhere from 18 months to the full 3-year MBA study period, depending on how much time you are able to dedicate to your studies.
MBA programmes in general usually have Finance, Marketing, Operations and Leadership modules in the curriculum, but the full programme specifications will differ across universities and business schools. The Global MBA from LSBF has 27 modules in total, 23 of which are elective so you can tailor your studies to suit your precise industry requirements. The MBA in Banking & Finance from LIBF has already been tailored to reflect the knowledge in demand from the banking and financial services industry. Both programmes have been designed to give students a well-rounded and comprehensive knowledge of modern business. Fundamental topics include global business strategy and management, accounting and finance, leadership and human capital management, business data and statistics, and decision analysis.
To enrol onto any of the MBAs below, please visit the course page of your programme of choice:
- MBA in Banking & Finance (LIBF)
- Global MBA inc. 16 Specialisations (LSBF)
You will be required to submit a number of documents, such as:
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV/résumé
- A scanned copy of a recent passport sized colour photograph
- Proof of English proficiency
- Two reference letters submitted as per below content and format requirements:
- Student’s full name
- The student’s position, and title within the company
- The exact period over which student worked for the company, and details about responsibilities held (including how many people the candidate was responsible for)
- Details about the candidate’s personal qualities
- The name, signature and position of the referee and their contact details (the referee must be somebody with a high position in the company such as director, manager etc.)
- Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper, stamped and dated (no older than six months)
GMAT scores are not required for admission onto the MBAs from any of our current partners, but they can strengthen any application. For more information about entry requirements, please visit the course programme page.
The universities featured on this website all provide one-on-one support and numerous free career resources. Usually, an online career service is built into your learning platform and features a wide range of career development resources, and access to specialised career advice from recruitment managers and experts in the business world via news articles and video presentations.
You can also be a part of the student and alumni network of your degree's awarding body.Checkout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get our latest blog articles directly to your inbox
Here are some questions we generally get asked about studying an online MBA