Graduates of the Global MBA will possess career-ready skills in:
- Developing and executing international marketing strategies
- Maximising corporate value, while minimising corporate risk
- Understanding how organisations achieve competitive advantage
- Creating new, and improving existing corporate management strategies
- Leadership at senior-level management positions
Who is the MBA for?
MBA qualifications are typically the degree of choice for working professionals who want to enhance their business acumen and climb the corporate ladders of business management, or perhaps even launch their own company. The flexibility offered by online MBA programmes mean that students don’t have to take time out from their careers, and are able to build their studies around their pre-existing professional commitments. In fact, modern distance learning MBA courses such as the Global MBA represent a unique learning experience that can often be customised according personal preferences, specifications, or ambitions, and are ideal for self-starting, highly motivated learners who are comfortable with independent study.
So, if you're looking to gain up-to-date leadership and management skills in to take your career to the next level, this online master’s option is the ideal next step. Take a look at the Global MBA programme's 10 available specialisations below.
Key benefits of the MBA
- Study without compromising your personal and professional obligations.
- Access online video lectures, revision apps, and regular tutor feedback.
- Collaborative learning with like-minded MBA students from across the globe.
- Enjoy the freedom to customise your MBA curriculum to meet your career objectives.
- Build a professional development plan to monitor your leadership progress.
- Gain industry insight online from professors with decades of industry experience.
- 100% online admissions, enrolment, assignment submission, and assessment.
- Acquire up-to-date knowledge and skills that you can put to use right away.
You will study your programme with London School of Business & Finance. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent - any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
The Global MBA syllabus reflects the international marketplace by combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers need. It is a comprehensive programme that examines key fundamentals such as finance, strategic management, operations management, and marketing. You can either enrol on the standard programme with a fixed syllabus of six modules, or select one of 10 specialisations featuring two elective modules to tailor your degree to fit your career goals.
The latter part of the programme involves a research project – including writing your MBA dissertation. Each programme module is worth 10 ECTS credits. The final dissertation project is valued at 30 ECTS credits. Follow this link see the full programme syllabus.
Information based on the class of 2015-2016
What difference will a Master of Business Administration qualification make to your career?
This online MBA degree allows you to experience fully flexible learning with the added advantage of being able to specialise your studies to best suit your personal career aspirations. The career-specific benefit is in selecting the professional route you wish to follow, such as business management, marketing, information technology, as well as key areas in finance and investment, without having to take time out from your current career.
Global recruiters understand and value the qualities required to achieve an online MBA qualification while working, qualities such as strict time management and being dedicated to personal and professional development. Distance learning is also a great option for individuals who prefer to set their own timescale for completing the course, and provides you with the opportunity to apply skills and knowledge gained on the programme to your professional life from day one.