Graduates of the Master of Laws (LLM) in Legal Practice (Conflict Resolution) will possess career-ready skills in:
Conflict intervention strategies - arbitration, negotiation, mediation, and system design
The nature and impact of conflict from interpersonal relationships to global organisations
The diversity of communication in generating productive conflict outcomes
Conflict resolution in diverse social, cultural, and commercial contexts
The practical application of conflict resolution theory to real-world scenarios
The course can be studied over a period of up to 5 years. Each study module carries 30 credits, and the dissertation carries 60 credits. As an online student you will have access to the following resources:
- Online portal for articles and primary source information: Business Source Complete, Keynote, Financial Times Newspaper Online and Emerald Database
- Law Resource Pack with statutory extracts, institutional rules, guidelines and court rules you will consult for each module
- Learning outcome mind maps, tuition videos, and key articles with discussion questions
- Unit introductions, i-Tutorials, reading lists, video demonstrations
- Consolidation of each unit which includes core content review and summaries
- UK bachelor’s degree in any subject at 2.2 or above, or its equivalent.
- English language equivalent of IELTS 6.5 or above, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component
The Master of Laws (LLM) in Legal Practice (Conflict Resolution) programme is made up of of two compulsory modules and two elective modules.
All students are required to submit a 15,000 word dissertation on conflict resolution law after completing all programme modules. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on the class of January 2017
Reasons to choose a career in Intellectual Property lawFrom copyright infringement to patent protection, cases in Intellectual Property Law can have serious repercussions. This fascinating area is where creativity and law meet.1November201826
Where can a law degree take you?Does a law degree lock you into a legal career? No. Find out what other great career paths you can start down with ...November201812
Why study an online LLM in Conflict Resolutio...Calming an argument, and negotiating peace, are useful in the legal system and beyond. Learn to Master this powerfu...Checkout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method