Graduates of the MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Bringing your flair and originality to the international luxury retail business
- Analysis and resolution of challenges facing the retail luxury management sector
- Brand globalisation processes
- Ethics and morality in fashion retail and luxury brand management
- Skills required for senior management positions
You will study your programme with London College of Contemporary Arts. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Moodle study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (minimum 3 years' management experience for mature study route).
The course will be split into four semesters, which all together will equip you with the theory and practical skills to pursue a career in this dynamic and competitive industry.
The first semester builds the theoretical foundation of your course, with the second introducing students to the practical aspects in applying that theory in real-world business scenarios.
The third semester provides diversification of learned skills, and significantly deepens students’ knowledge in a range of related fields. Finally, the fourth semester is dedicated to the completion of a detailed dissertation.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information based on student numbers between 2015-2017.