Graduates of the MBA will possess career-ready skills in:
- Understanding international law from a cross-border transaction perspective.
- Pro-activeness, autonomous thinking, and innovative development of planning and implementation.
- Applying relevant law and legal practice to progress transactions to achieve client’s objectives.
- Understanding international arbitration practice, and international commercial law.
- Leadership, management, and communication needed to become an effective senior manager.
As an online student, you can access programme content and learning activities at any time, from any location. You’ll receive support, guidance, and careers advice throughout the course. Some of the features of the online learning platform are:
- Professionally produced HD video clips and multimedia and PDF flashcards.
- Online forums where you can discuss new concepts with your tutors and fellow students.
- Interactive VoiceThread videos where you can comment via webcam on presentations and join the discussion.
- TED-Ed lessons which bring content to life utilising animations, and visual elements hone in on the most important concepts.
- Access journal articles, databases, newspaper articles and primary source materials as well as a range of multimedia resources including e-books, case studies, and podcasts.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- International requirements – English language level equivalent to IELTS level 6.5 or TOEFL 610
- At least 2 years of relevant managerial work experience
To view the full programme syllabus, please click here.
If you’d like to apply, please click on the Apply Now or Start Application button on the page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.