Graduates of the Dual MSc & MA in Marketing programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Strategic, global, and cross-cultural marketing management
- Consumer behaviour and research methodology
- Worldwide advertising and promotion
- Public and customer relationship creation and maintenance
- Luxury brand and internet marketing
Who is the Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing for?
This dual master’s degree in strategic marketing is designed for ambitious individuals looking to advance their understanding of the key aspects of global marketing. The programme is suitable for individuals from a range of disciplines, giving you an opportunity focus on a specialised area within marketing to meet your career goals. We connect students from 150 countries worldwide, from recent under graduates to experienced marketing managers looking to broaden their network of like-minded professionals.
Typical students and graduates of this master's programme include:
- Highly-motivated learners who want to understand the influence of strategic marketing
- Marketing professionals who want to take the next step in their careers
- Small business owners looking to use targeted marketing to grow their businesses
- Career changers who want to learn the latest digital marketing techniques and practices
Why study a Dual MSc & MA online with LSBF?
Studying the dual strategic marketing degree online with London School of Business & Finance means increasing your employability prospects. This is an industry-focused degree that places strong emphasis on career progression through a collaborative learning experience. Your course curriculum is delivered to you with two key factors in mind – quality and flexibility, which gives you the opportunity to:
- Become part of a global alumni network of 25,000 students worldwide
- Benefit from an academic faculty sharing their industry experience with students
- Study flexibly at any time and from any location - via any internet capable device
You will study your programme with London School of Business & Finance. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
The Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing syllabus is designed to reflect the dynamic global marketing field, providing you with in-depth understanding of core concepts in strategic management, consumer behavior, and marketing communications. This creates an important foundation for the advanced knowledge and skills you will acquire via the programme’s elective modules. With 11 specialised elective modules to choose from, you will select 3 which are most relevant to your interests and career goals.
The programme begins with the core modules, which you can learn more about by clicking on the relevant module in the section below. After completion of the core modules you will enter the specialised study phase, based on your chosen 3 elective modules. In order to graduate from the programme you must complete all 6 modules and the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information is based on the classes of January and March 2017.
In today’s dynamic and fast-evolving marketing industry, education and experience come hand in hand when enhancing employability. Flexible distance learning programmes such as the Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing give students the opportunity to deepen their understanding of marketing without sacrificing the work experience so important to developing your career. The master’s degree forms the foundation needed to take the next step into outstanding roles, organisations, and entrepreneurial ventures.
From digital marketing to sales management, you’ll get a chance to focus your studies towards an area of interest within the field. It’s an ideal opportunity for those who looking to strengthen their knowledge of a particular branch of marketing, which will help prepare you for engaging and challenging roles within the industry.
Graduates of the Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing have gone on to work for international organisations such as:
Alumni of this programme work in a range of careers, including:
- Yves Rocher
- Proctor & Gamble
- Christian Dior
- International Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communication and Product Manager
- PR Manager
- Web Content Manager
- Managing Director
- Web Strategist
- PPC expert
- Email Marketing Strategies
- Marketing & Sales Director
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Production Manager
- Brand Manager
- Communications Supervisor
- Freelance Marketing Consultant