Graduates of the Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing (Integrated Marketing Communications) programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Advertising and promotion management
- Public relations management
- Social media utilisation for brand building
- Digital communications
- Consumer behaviour and research methodology
You will study your programme with London School of Business & Finance, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
The Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing (Integrated Marketing Communication) is all about practical expertise and knowledge in the field. This programme will provide you with valuable insights and in-depth knowledge on how to differentiate organisational communication while utilising appropriate tools, techniques and expertise.
You will start the programme with the core modules, which you can view below. After completion of the core modules, you will specialise based on your choice of 3 elective modules. In order to complete the programme you have to finish all 6 modules, as well as the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project by submitting a final project.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information based on the classes of January and March 2017.
TestimonialsMy MSc in Strategic Marketing helped me in starting my own business. We now have 16 employees.Studying online is great. I could stay in my country, work and start a family.
Marketing Masterclass - with Cormac AustinAhead of our Marketing Masterclass, Cormac Austin answered some of our burning questions here.4July201804
What is GDPR?The GDPR is the biggest change to data regulation in 20 years. How will it impact the careers of those who handle our data on a daily b...January201818
The firsts in online advertisingInternet advertising has become an inescapable aspect of our daily lives. Here, we look at the innovative first steps toward what it ha...Ready to apply?Apply nowCheckout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method