The University of Bradford's School of Management’s established and well-regarded MBA programmes are aimed at intelligent, highly motivated managers who are looking to transform their futures. Does this sound like you? If so, our Master of Business Administration course - in partnership with the University of Bradford - is the right step for you.
Arden University have been in partnership with the University of Bradford for over 15 years. Our role is to help students with their enrolment onto the University of Bradford MBA. This means we will support you through the application process, and once enrolled, you will become a fully-fledged student of the University of Bradford.
A Bradford MBA course will equip you with the essential leadership, business and management skills you need in order to make the transition to the next level of your career in an increasingly competitive and diverse business environment.
When it comes to finding the best MBA programmes, you’re in the right place. This University of Bradford MBA course was ranked number one in the world for value for money in the 2019 Financial Times Online MBA Rankings. It’s also ranked number 10 in the world overall by CEO Magazine.
When it comes to the top 10 MBA courses in the world, the University of Bradford MBA is highly recognised.
Ranked #2 in the UK for salary increase (34%) - Financial Times
Ranked #3 in the UK for Distance Learning MBA - Financial Times
Ranked #4 in the World for Career Progression - Financial Times
Ranked #10 Distance Learning MBA in the World - CEO Magazine
Your CMI Membership
While studying this course, you’ll have FREE membership to the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), giving you access to great resources and an extensive professional network.
How does it work?With our Online Learning setup, your studies are completely flexible, so you’re fully in control of your own timetable! This is the perfect way to study and complete your degree if you have a busy professional schedule or any other commitments. Once you start your Bradford MBA, you’ll become part of the student community, and throughout your studies you’ll have lots of opportunities to develop your professional network, while also learning from the experiences of other students. This is achieved through the use of small, faculty-led tutor groups, weekly online discussions and live online tutorial sessions. You’ll also have an opportunity to take part in face-to-face teaching sessions with academics from the School of Management at the University of Bradford, and at our learning hub in Dubai.Career advice and support is also available remotely from our careers service, for all Bradford Distance Learning students.The standard entry criteria for the Distance Learning MBA courses are:
If English is not your first language, evidence of your proficiency in English may be requested through a recognised test (IELTS score of 6.5, Pearson Test of English score of 60 or TOEFL score of 94 will be accepted).Don’t have the required academic qualifications? All applications for this course are considered on their individual merits and experience, so you’ll be assessed using a collective approach which takes into account professional status and work experience - as well as academic achievement. If you don’t have a first degree or any other professional qualifications, you can still apply by demonstrating that you have significant management or business leadership experience. An academic recommendation based on interview will also be considered.Core Modules
- At least 3 years’ postgraduate work experience
- A first degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or relevant professional qualification
- Evidence of numeracy and literacy competencies and, depending on the information provided at application, you may need to complete an authorised online aptitude test such as the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or School equivalent
- Competitiveness through Technology and Innovation
- Leadership for Transformational Change
- Digital Marketing, Branding and Strategy
MBA Management ProjectThe Management Project is an integral part of the Bradford MBA. As the final and most rewarding part of the MBA programme, you’ll have the chance to demonstrate your strengths and knowledge before embarking on your new career path as an MBA graduate.After graduation, you will have:
- Corporate Finance and Crowdfunding
- Accounting and Economics for Decision Making
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Financial Risk Management in European Banking
- International Business Strategy
- Digital Health and Informatics
- Materials, Resources, Energy and Competitiveness
- Business Models for a Circular Economy
- Diversity, Scale and Development
- Demonstrated you can apply knowledge and skills at a strategic level
- Undertaken activities that have improved your own organisation
- Used your personal development and planning skills to contribute to society and the workplace
- Used your problem-solving skills to find innovative solutions
- Developed an understanding of the role of materials, resources and energy as a source of competitive advantage in the circular economy
- Worked effectively in a team, having used listening, negotiating, persuading and presenting skills - but also shown you can be adaptable to changes at work
- Shown genuine deep knowledge in your chosen specialist area
- Taken a world view, demonstrating that you understand global issues, diversity and ethical questions
- Developed your communication skills