Graduates of the Global MBA (International Business) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Decision making for international businesses
- Developing marketing strategies for global organisations
- Maximising commercial value, and reducing corporate risk
- Corporate management and marketing strategy
- Leadership at senior-level management positions
You will study your programme with London School of Business & Finance. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent - any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (on case by case assessment)
The Global MBA syllabus reflects the international marketplace by combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers need. It is a comprehensive programme that examines key fundamentals such as finance, strategic management, operations management, and marketing. You can either enrol on the standard programme with a fixed syllabus of six modules, or select one of 16 specialisations featuring two elective modules to tailor your degree to fit your career goals.
The latter part of the programme involves a research project – including writing your MBA dissertation. Each programme module is worth 10 ECTS credits. The final dissertation project is valued at 30 ECTS credits. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information based on the class of 2015-2016
TestimonialsThe tutors were always available and helpful, answering questions, supporting challenges on all modules.The Global MBA is innovative and modern. The content is very good, I learned a lot, and I can apply the things I learned from the modules to my work.
Everything you need to know about Engineering Management1October201802
How does HR add value to an organisation?As a non-revenue generating department, HR teams must fight against the threat of automation, and prove their worth to the future of bu...September201824