Graduates of the Global MBA (Investment Banking) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Using tools and models for finance and investment decision making
- Formulating and improving corporate management strategy
- Implementing marketing strategies to achieve a competitive advantage
- Maximising corporate value, and reducing corporate risk
- Leadership at senior-level management positions
You will study your programme with London School of Business & Finance. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent - any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (minimum 3 years' management experience for mature study route).
The Global MBA syllabus reflects the international marketplace by combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers need. It is a comprehensive programme that examines key fundamentals such as finance, strategic management, operations management, and marketing. You can either enrol on the standard programme with a fixed syllabus of six modules, or select one of 16 specialisations featuring two elective modules to tailor your degree to fit your career goals.
The latter part of the programme involves a research project – including writing your MBA dissertation. Each programme module is worth 15 ECTS credits. The final dissertation project is valued at 30 ECTS credits. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus
Information based on the class of 2015-2016
Why October spooks investors
3 accounting scandals that shook the world
3 Medici banking innovations we still use today
Terms and Conditions and you can unsubscribe at any time."