Graduates of the Global MBA (Marketing Management) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Global marketing decision-making processes
- Search engine marketing including AdWords, SEO, PPC, and more
- Implementing marketing strategies and achieving a competitive advantage
- Maximising corporate value, and reducing corporate risk
- Leadership at senior-level management positions
You will study your programme with London School of Business & Finance. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent - any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (on case by case assessment)
The Global MBA syllabus reflects the international marketplace by combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers need. It is a comprehensive programme that examines key fundamentals such as finance, strategic management, operations management, and marketing. You can either enrol on the standard programme with a fixed syllabus of six modules, or select one of 16 specialisations featuring two elective modules to tailor your degree to fit your career goals.
The latter part of the programme involves a research project – including writing your MBA dissertation. Each programme module is worth 10 ECTS credits. The final dissertation project is valued at 30 ECTS credits. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information based on the class of 2015-2016
TestimonialsThe tutors were always available and helpful, answering questions, supporting challenges on all modules.The Global MBA is innovative and modern. The content is very good, I learned a lot, and I can apply the things I learned from the modules in my work.The online learning platform has brought us all together from different parts of the world. The teachers are so helpful, and they make your education easier. It is really unforgettable.London School of Business & Finance provides the best options. Anybody can study from anywhere in the world.
Marketing Masterclass - with Cormac AustinAhead of our Marketing Masterclass, Cormac Austin answered some of our burning questions here.4July201804
What is GDPR?The GDPR is the biggest change to data regulation in 20 years. How will it impact the careers of those who handle our data on a daily b...January201818
The firsts in online advertisingInternet advertising has become an inescapable aspect of our daily lives. Here, we look at the innovative first steps toward what it ha...Ready to apply?Apply nowCheckout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method