Graduates of the Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing (Global Marketing) programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Strategic, cross-cultural marketing processes
- Managing campaigns across diverse regions and markets
- Advertising and promotion from a global perspective
- International customer relationship maintenance
- Luxury brand and internet marketing
You will study your programme with London School of Business and Finance. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
The Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing (Global Marketing) programme structure is designed to educate you on various aspects of international marketing, including the valuation of the marketing environment, strategy development, cross-cultural communication and project management. The course blends essential theoretical knowledge with practical skills, while exploring how the field works.
You will start the programme with the core modules, which you can view by clicking on the relevant module in the section below. After completion of the core modules, you will specialise based on your choice of 3 specialist modules. In order to complete the programme, you have to finish all 6 modules and the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information based on the classes of January and March 2017.
TestimonialsYou could review the videos in your own time, take your notes, and stop and review them as often as needed!My MSc in Strategic Marketing helped me in starting my own business. We now have 16 employees.
Marketing Masterclass - with Cormac AustinAhead of our Marketing Masterclass, Cormac Austin answered some of our burning questions here.4July201804
What is GDPR?The GDPR is the biggest change to data regulation in 20 years. How will it impact the careers of those who handle our data on a daily b...January201818
The firsts in online advertisingInternet advertising has become an inescapable aspect of our daily lives. Here, we look at the innovative first steps toward what it ha...Ready to apply?Apply nowCheckout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method