Graduates of the Dual Master in Strategic Marketing (Luxury Brand Management) programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Luxury brand management
- Global marketing strategy
- PR and customer relations management
- Advertising and promotion strategy
- Consumer behaviour and research methodology
You will study your programme with London School of Business & Finance. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
The Dual Master in Strategic Marketing (Luxury Brand Management) online programme provides you with skills on how to capitalise on one of the fastest growing industries. Topics that are covered have been carefully chosen to equip you with the knowledge essential for success in the industry and your career. Topics taught include Customer Behaviour, Brand Management, Corporate Branding Strategy, Customer Retention Strategy, as well as overall luxury marketing and campaign development.
Your programme will be delivered in two parts. The first part consists of 6 modules, of which 3 are core modules and the other 3 specialist modules. The core modules come first and can be studied at a pace of 2 at the same time, before you proceed to the specialist modules. The second part of the course will consist of the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project as well as a final project.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information based on the classes of January and March 2017.