Graduates of the Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing (Sales Management) programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Strategic sales management
- Advertising and promotion management
- Public and customer relations management
- Consumer behaviour and research methodology
- Integrated marketing communications
You will study your programme with London School of Business & Finance. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
You will start the programme with the core modules. After completion of the core modules you will proceed with 3 specialist modules. In order to complete the programme, you have to finish all 6 modules and the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project (by submitting a final project).
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information based on the classes January and March 2017.
TestimonialsMy MSc in Strategic Marketing helped me in starting my own business. We now have 16 employees.Studying online is great. I could stay in my country, work and start a family.
What is the difference between a regular MBA and an Executive MBA?Find out everything you need to know about traditional MBA and Executive MBA programmes2July201825
Joe talks leadershipAs part of our ongoing Edology Live blog series, we got together with our Edology Live webinar host, online MBA graduate, and experienc...February201828
Part III: Edology meets young entrepreneursTwo successful young entrepreneurs, Joonas Ahola and Andy Zhang, share some inspiration and advice with us about starting a business.Ready to apply?Apply nowCheckout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method